<Thank you my friend Genny who inspired me on this!>
“Symptoms” of Inner Peace
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- A loss of interest in judging other people
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- A loss of interest in conflict
- A loss of the ability to worry (This is a very serious symptom!)
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it
The potential for “Inner peace” exists in all of us and when it manifests it is contagious.
So how to catch the “Inner Peace” virus which triggers our innate potential for “Inner Peace”?
This bug virus can usually be found in yoga studios, retreat centres, meditation room, prayer room, etc. But it can spreads without physical medium. In fact the trigger can also be present in the kitchen, toilet, living rooms, parks, basically, anywhere. Symptoms can last for a long time or can be short-lived.
Studies have found that “Inner Peace” is activated when one watches one’s breathing and noticing the present moment. Consistent practice may prolong symptoms.
An epidemic of “inner peace” may also trigger an epidemic of health and dramatic lowered medicine cost…